Disclaimers: Vietnam-visa.com is a commercial website providing Vietnam visa on arrival service, NOT the official Government website. The cost of applying visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.com might be higher or lower than applying at Vietnam Embassies as the prices at the embassies vary from one to another. In case you wish to obtain a full-stamped visa before travelling, you are advised to contact the nearest Vietnamese Embassy in your country.
You Are Here: Home» Answer» General questions
  • 1 year multiple entry

    I would like to apply for one year multiple entry visa. Will you please guide me.

    In General questions, Asked by Uday Shetty, 1 days ago Comment View all 1 comment

    Please be kindly informed that 3 month single/multiple visa is the longest entry issued by Vietnam Immigration Department at present. In your case, we recommend you to apply for 3 month entry at Vietnam-Visa.com first then you can get your visa extended later.

    In General questions, Answered by Anna Quach, 1 days ago 0 Unhelpful.
    You add a comment successful.
    Error, Press F5 and try again.
Other questions
Popular categories

Why apply with us?

  • Legitimate service
  • Quality
  • Reliability
  • Prompt Responses
  • Customer-Focused Approach
  • Apply Now
  • Enter your info

  • captcha Refresh
  • Submit

Sign up to receive promotions, exclusive travel offers and discount information for all your travel needs.

Payment method Union Pay
  • Enter your email

  • Enter your subject

  • Enter your message

  • Enter code

  • captcha Refresh
  • Submit