What is WesternUnion.com?
www.WesternUnion.com is one of the most reliable Global Consumer-to-Consumer Money-Transfer Networks. In more particular, the service allows people to send and receive money worldwide. "Secure, Easy, Quick, and no refunded" online money sending is what users find at WesternUnion.com.
- Option 1: Send online: You may send money online with your VisaCard or MasterCard at www.westernunion.com if you are from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- Option 2: Reach an Agent: You just go to any Western Union agent nearest to your area and ask for sending money.
After the transferring is completed, please send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) provided by Western Union to confirm the payment for your visa proceeding.
- You are kindly reminded to call your bank before attempting a transaction to make sure that it is not blocked.
- You are NOT required to provide us your Credit Card details.
- The transaction fee for Western Union is around USD15 per transaction.