Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to kindly inform that Vietnam Immigration Department will be out of office from August 30, 2014 to September 2, 2014 for national holiday. As a result, visa applications which submitted during this time shall be processed later on September 3, 2014
For any immediate assistance, please call us at +84 946 583 583 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
This section explains what you need to do if you are citizen of South Korea or if you are citizens of other countries but currently in South Korea and want to apply for a Vietnam visa.
As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam. But if you want to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days, please directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea for Vietnam visa application.
Following is the contact of Vietnam Embassy in South Korea which may be useful for you in some cases:
Embassy of Vietnam in Seoul, South Korea
Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku, 110-230, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Phone: (822) 739 2065
Fax: (822) 739 2064;
Note: Consular telephone: (822) 734 7948
If you are not citizen of South Korea, and not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, a valid Vietnam visa is required. From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with Vietnam-visa.com
Visa on arrival is said to be a convenient way for Vietnam visa application. It brings a special advantage to those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
- How it works? You first go online at Vietnam-visa.com, fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter, attached entry & exit form, your passport, 2 photos and a certain amount of dollars as stamping fee to get your visa stamped n your passport at airport. For further information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please visit our Application Process.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
For any further information relating to visa for Vietnam, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!