Answer your questions

Promptly and conscientiously

What kind of Vietnam visa should I apply for?

I am interested in applying for a visa for Vietnam. I will be in Vietnam for one month and will also be traveling to Thailand during that time. Which visa should I apply for?


Dear Micheal,

Thank you for your question.

Please be kindly informed that in this case, you need to apply for a 1-month multiple entry visa for Vietnam. With this kind of visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam as many time as you wish during your visa validity.

Here is the link to apply for the multiple entry visa for Vietnam:

Hopefully this information is clear to you.

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us at or +84.946.583.583.

Best regards,

September 11, 2018 | Categories: VISA REQUIREMENTS

Still got question(s)?