Answer your questions

Promptly and conscientiously

Which Vietnam Visa should I Apply for?

I’m going to Vietnam in May. I’m going to be there for 5 weeks, but during that time, I’m going to be traveling to other countries so I’m going to be going in and out of Vietnam. What visa am I supposed to get? The 1 month or 3 month? Multiple entry or one-time entry?


Dear Daimiris Garcia,

As you described, you is going in and out of Vietnam for many times, so you will need a multiple entry visa. And as your total duration for such stay is 5 weeks, you need a 3-month visa.

So in your case, a 3-month multiple entry visa is needed.

Please be informed that can process 3-month multiple entry visa for you. To request, please click:

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Mar 11, 2016 | Categories: VISA ON ARRIVAL

Still got question(s)?