- Hoa Nguyen
- Jul 08, 2016
- Vietnam Visa Guide
Those who do not wish to complete the application form for Vietnam Visa on arrival Online can download our form in doc format to your computer, fill it out then and submit to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com.
.doc Vietnam visa application form for applicants offered by Vietnam-visa.com consists of 2 sections corresponding to 2 kinds of information.
1. Visa information
- Type of visa: it is 1 month single/ 1 month multiple/ 3 month single/ 3 month multiple
- Purpose of visit: holiday/business/family visit
- Date of arrival: you are not required to provide the exact date of visit when you are not sure about it, just give the best estimated date.
- Date of exit: provide the date you intend to leave Vietnam.
- Port of arrival: Hanoi/Danang/Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang. (There is no problem if you change port of entry after submitting Vietnam visa application)
- Processing time: normal ( 2 working days), urgent (1 working day) or super-urgent (4 working hours).
2. Applicant information (If you apply for more than 1 person, please enter all their personal information in this section)
- Full name: provide the exact name as on your passport.
- Date of birth: mm/dd/yyyy
- Passport number: enter the numbers correctly
- Passport expiration date:your passport should have minimum 6 month validity prior to date of entry. Otherwise, you may get rid of hassle with the airlines
- Nationality: write name of your country
- Gender: male or female
Please note that:
– The .doc application form for a visa to Vietnam must be completed fully and correctly.
– Review the visa application form for accuracy before sending to our email.