Embassy of Vietnam in Netherlands
There is an office of Vietnam embassy in The Hague, Netherlands.
VIETNAM EMBASSY IN THE HAGUE
Up to now, Vietnam’s embassy in The Hague is the only Vietnamese representation in the Netherlands. This office provides services of visa issuance and consular legalization among others, and also the place that Vietnamese citizens in the Netherlands should contact immediately if they lose their passport.
How to Get Vietnam Visa in The Netherlands
This is the how-to guide for those living in the Netherlands, consisting of:
- Citizens of the Netherlands, and
- Holder of foreign passport living in this country.
To get a Vietnam visa from the Netherlands, those applicants may have 02 options as follows:
1. Get visa at Vietnam embassy in the Netherlands
To get a Vietnam visa this way, those living in the Netherlands should contact the Vietnamese embassy in the Hague for visa fees.
And then, they need to follow these steps:
- Prepare required documents, including but not limited to:
- Original passport,
- Vietnam visa application form (download here, complete it and attached with your photo as guided),
- Visa approval letter for Vietnam business visa application (applied by your sponsor in Vietnam at the Vietnam Immigration Department),
- Visa fee in EUR,
- Return self-addressed envelop with a guaranteed stamp (in case of applying by post)
- Submit your visa documents in person at the embassy or by post, and
- Finally, get your visa and passport in person or by post.
2. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
This is perhaps the best way to get a visa to Vietnam from Netherlands for those traveling to the country by air. With it, the applicants only need to:
- firstly apply online for a visa approval letter and pay the service fee;
- get a visa approval letter via email within a certain period of time; and
- finally, pay the stamping fee in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped onto passport.