Looking for a fast, convenient but secure way to get Vietnam visa? Applying a visa to Vietnam through us – Vietnam-visa.com is fully legitimate, convenient and secure for passengers.
The whole process to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival has 03 simple steps:
- Complete an application form online and pay for the service fee
- Get the approval letter via email
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports
Guide on How to Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Double-check correct information
Make payment for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/ PayPal or Western Union.
This full online process to apply for Vietnam visa may take you less than 5 minutes.
You then print them out and complete the entry and exit form, prepare 2 passport-sized photos, original passport (valid for at least 06 months following your date of entry), and cash for stamping fee.
- Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure.
- Visa on arrival must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing. See detailed visa on arrival procedures at Vietnam airports.
- To fasten and smooth out your process of getting visa stamped at Vietnam airports; consider using our Airport services here.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply for the visa approval letter at any time convenient for you, but it should be at least 3 working days (for tourist visa) or 7 working days (business visa) to avoid emergency fees. For example, if you are planning a trip to Vietnam in February 2020, you can apply for the letter right now. Your visa approval letter becomes valid from your granted arrival date, not from your date of application or the date of issuing your letter.
Sure, business visa is available through our service. Please see the Business Visa page for more information.
Please find the below for required information to process your visa on arrival and what are required at Vietnam airport.
1- To obtain an approval letter for the visa on arrival, you are required to submit the following information:
- Your Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Travel dates
- Purpose of visit
- Type of visa
2 – When you arrive at Vietnam airport, please present:
- Approval letter (hard copy)
- Two (02) passport size photos
- Entry/exit form
- Original passport
- Stamping fee (by cash)
Yes. You can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for your whole family in one application. In case your group have more than 10 people, just let me know at support@Vietnam-visa.com. We will get back to you to make your application process simple.