At the moment, there are up to 3 ways to get a visa for Vietnam, consisting of embassy visa, e-visa and visa on arrival. As such, the Vietnam visa cost may vary by the way you choose to get your visa for Vietnam.
Here we will give you the overview regarding the Vietnam visa fee for those applying for a visa on arrival.
How much is a Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to pay two kinds of fees:
Important notes for cost of Vietnam visa on arrival
- The service fee varies depending on the type of visa you want to obtain, the number of applicants in your groups and also how fast you want your visa approval letter processed. See our detailed guide on payment guideline.
- The Vietnam visa stamping fee is fixed by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance and must be paid in cash. No credit card is accepted.
- The visa stamping fee can be paid in USD, VND, AUD, etc. but USD is highly recommended to avoid unbalanced exchange rate.
- You should prepare an exact amount of stamping fee payable at Vietnam airport.
Calculate your Visa Fees
Check how much you need to pay for your Vietnam visa.
Excluding US $25/person as stamping fee payable in cash at Vietnam airport
Excluding US $50/person as stamping fee payable in cash at Vietnam airport
Excluding US $135/person as stamping fee payable in cash at Vietnam airport
Excluding stamping fee payable in cash at Vietnam airport.
We can support you to get visa approval letter within 2 working hours. Contact us for instant support:
The Service fee for your nationality may vary case by case.
Contact us or send request for prompt support.
We currently CANNOT provide Vietnam visa on arrival service for your nationality.
Please contact the Vietnam embassy or contact us for further guidance.
Service Fee is quoted in US $/pax
Type of visa 1 pax 2 pax 3+ pax Stamping fee 1 month single entry $21 $18.25 $17.25 $25 3 months single entry $34 $30.25 $28.25 $25 1 month multiple entry $26 $23.25 $22.25 $50 3 months multiple entry $55 $52.25 $46.75 $50 Type of visa 1 pax 2 pax 3+ pax Stamping fee 1 month single entry $119 $114 $108 $25 3 months single entry $140 $133 $126 $25 1 month multiple entry $119 $114 $108 $50 3 months multiple entry $146 $139 $135 $50 6 months multiple entry $361 $344 $333 $95
Service Fee is quoted in US $/pax
Frequently Asked Questions
Please be advised that the Vietnam visa application fee charged by Vietnam-visa.com is paid online. We accept your payment via:
- OnePay: with major debit/credit cards including Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, etc.
- Paypal: please transfer your payment to email@example.com.
- Bank transfer:
- Account name: Bui Trung Thanh
- Account No.: 664 667 39 (pay in VND) – 664 670 39 (pay in USD)
- Bank name: Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
- Bank address: ACB – PGD TRAN DUY HUNG, 216 Tran Duy Hung, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Swift Code: ASCBVNVX
Yes, we use Onepay payment system which uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your transaction information. You can check out onepay.vn for their security measures and statements.
Yes. The cost of Vietnam visa on arrival quoted above is in USD and will be automatically converted into your local currency by your bank at time of your payment.
Yes, you will get your service fee fully refunded if your Vietnam visa application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department, unless such decline is due to your fault (your failure to inform us of any of your conviction by Immigration Office). You can see details about our Vietnam visa application Cancellation and Refund Policy.
We have discount on service fee of visa on arrival for Vietnam for regular customers who have at least 5 applications with us. Please refer to https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vip-member/ for details.
Yes. At the moment, the Russian, Cuban and Romanian citizens traveling to Vietnam with visa approval letters will be free from the stamping fees.