This post will let you know how much you need to pay when applying for a Vietnam visa with us.
How much is Vietnam visa?
The Vietnam visa cost may vary depending on the way you opt to apply for your visa to Vietnam, as well as the visa type you wish to obtain.
Here we will give you an overview of the Vietnam visa fee if you apply with us.
Vietnam evisa fees
We support Vietnam evisa service at the following cost:
|Visa type||Processing time||Visa fee (USD/Pax)|
|1-2 pax||3-4 pax||From 5 pax|
|30-day single entry||5-7 working days||48||47||46|
|4 working days||66||65||63|
|30-day multiple entry||5-7 working days||73||72||71|
|4 working days||91||90||88|
|90-day single entry||5-7 working days||50||49||48|
|4 working days||68||67||66|
|90-day multiple entry||5-7 working days||78||77||76|
|4 working days||96||95||93|
Note: This fee covers the Government fee (US $25 for a single entry visa or US $50 for a multiple entry visa) and our service fee.
This fee is applicable to citizens of all countries and territories around the world.
How much is a Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to pay two kinds of fees:
Important notes for cost of Vietnam visa on arrival
- The service fee varies depending on the type of visa you want to obtain, the number of applicants in your groups and also how fast you want your visa approval letter processed. See our detailed guide on how to pay your service fee at payment guideline.
- The Vietnam visa stamping fee is fixed by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance and must be paid in cash. No credit card is accepted.
- The visa stamping fee can be paid in USD, VND, AUD, etc. but USD is highly recommended to avoid unbalanced exchange rate.
- You should prepare an exact amount of stamping fee payable at Vietnam airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please be advised that the Vietnam visa application fee charged by Vietnam-visa.com is paid online. We accept your payment via:
- OnePay: with major debit/credit cards including Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, etc.
- Paypal: please transfer your payment to [email protected].
- Bank transfer:
- Account name: Bui Trung Thanh
- Account No.: 664 667 39 (pay in VND) – 664 670 39 (pay in USD)
- Bank name: Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
- Bank address: ACB – PGD TRAN DUY HUNG, 216 Tran Duy Hung, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Swift Code: ASCBVNVX
Yes, we use Onepay payment system which uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your transaction information. You can check out onepay.vn for their security measures and statements.
Yes. The cost of Vietnam visa on arrival quoted above is in USD and will be automatically converted into your local currency by your bank at time of your payment.
Yes, you will get your service fee fully refunded if your Vietnam visa application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department, unless such decline is due to your fault (your failure to inform us of any of your conviction by Immigration Office). You can see details about our Vietnam visa application Cancellation and Refund Policy.
We have discount on service fee of visa on arrival for Vietnam for regular customers who have at least 5 applications with us. Please refer to https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vip-member/ for details.
Yes. At the moment, the Russian, Cuban and Romanian citizens traveling to Vietnam with visa approval letters will be free from the stamping fees.