Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
There is one Vietnam embassy in Singapore, which is located in Singapore city.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN SINGAPORE
How to get a Vietnam visa from Singapore
This how-to-get guide is especially for:
- Singaporean citizens living in Singapore, and
- Holders of foreign passports living in Singapore.
There are at the moment 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from Singapore as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy in Singapore
To get visa this way, the Singaporeans or foreigners in Singapore need to:
- Submit a print-out of the completed visa application.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond departure date.
- Submit other documents (if any) at the request of the embassy.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
This way is highly recommended for Singaporeans or foreigners in Singapore who are traveling to Vietnam by air as it requires NO submission of documents or original passport, BUT an internet-connected device for visa application.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Singaporean citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information, including:
- full name (as shown on passport);
- date of birth;
- passport number; and
- passport expiry date.
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
Travelers also read: