Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia
There are 3 representations of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Cambodia.
This page lists Vietnam Embassy and Consulates in Cambodia including contact information and addresses in Phnom Penh, Sihanouk, Batambang.
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN SIHANOUK
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN PHNOM PENH
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN BATAMBANG
How to get Vietnam visa from Cambodia
This guide is for:
- Cambodian passport holders and
- Holders of other passports living in Cambodia.
There are 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from Cambodia as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy of Vietnam
Follow are the common steps that the Cambodia citizens and residents need to follow to get a visa from the Embassy of Vietnam in Cambodia:
- Prepare the requirement documents, including, but not limited to:
- Print out of completed application form for the visa;
- Original passport,
- other supporting documents (at request by the embassy).
- Travel to the embassy to submit the documents and then pay the visa fees;
- Travel back to the embassy on the appointed date to pick up visa and original passport.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the best choice to get a Vietnam visa from Cambodia as its requires no contact with/travel to Vietnam embassy/consulate. It is highly recommended for:
- Those living far from the office of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Cambodia;
- Those with heavy itinerary with their original passport;
- Those who do not wish to spend time at the embassy/consulate;
- Those who do not wish to complete paperwork for the embassy visa application.
However, visa on arrival is for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Cambodia citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information and pay the service fee
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Pay the stamping fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport and get visa stamped onto passport.