As officially announced on website of Vietnam embassy in New Delhi, India, there is a flight from New Delhi to Hanoi and a flight from Hanoi to New Delhi rescheduled to December 12, 2020.
Details of the flights are as follows:
New Delhi – Hanoi Flight on December 22, 2020 expectedly
The flight details are:
- Expected departure date: December 22, 2020
- Flight No.: 6E 8679
- Expected Departure time: 7:30
- Expected landing time: 13:15 on the same day.
This flight is available for Indians being investors, businessmen, experts and Vietnamese citizens stuck in India due to COVID 19.
To be eligible to enter Vietnam, the foreign investors, businessmen, experts should meet the following conditions:
- Have a sponsor company in Vietnam who will be responsible for following all sponsor procedures, preparing quarantine plan and arranging pickup at Hanoi airport.
- Provide the following written approvals:
- Approval of the People’s Committee of the Province/City in which the sponsor company’s head office is located (In case the head office is not located in Hanoi city);
- Approval of the Hanoi City People’s Committee;
- The Submission of the Department of Health of the Province/City in which the sponsor company’s head office is located to the Hanoi counterpart for its approval of quarantine plan in Hanoi (In case the head office is not located in Hanoi city);
- Approval of the Hanoi Department of Health for the quarantine plan.
- Contract with the quarantine hotel designated by the Hanoi Department of Health.
- Entry approval issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security.
- COVID-19 positive certificate under the test carried out according to the PRC test method as prescribed by the Ministry of Health (within 3-7 days before the entry into Vietnam).
You can see the full procedure here issued by the Vietnam Embassy in India.
And after entering Vietnam, you will need to follow this Vietnam entry and quarantine procedure.
How to register the New Delhi – Hanoi Flight on December 22, 2020
Important note: the deadline to make registration is December 11, 2020, the registration should be carried out by the sponsor company in Vietnam, not the foreigners themselves. So you should ask your sponsor company in Vietnam to do so.
Here are contact person to register the flight:
- Mr. Pham Nhu Y
- Mobile number: +84 983941989 (text message only)
The Embassy of Vietnam in India will reply to your Vietnamese contact in Vietnam.
Should you need any assistance for the entry approval, just let us know.
Get my Vietnam Entry Approval!
Thank you so much for contacting us!
Thank you for contacting us. We have received your request and our consultant will get back to you shortly. Thank you!
Hanoi (HAN) – New Delhi (DEL) Flight on December 22, expectedly
Flight No. 6E 8689, 14:15 (HAN) 17:05 (DEL) on 22th Dec 2020
If you want to come back to India from Vietnam on this flight, please register with the Indian Embassy in Hanoi.
- Dr. Ch. V. Sastry, SS (Consular)
- Mob: +84-914991424 / +84-948853067
- email: email@example.com