If you are living or residing in Guangzhou and planning to visit Vietnam, you may want to know how to get Vietnam visa in Guangzhou.
This guide is specifically written for:
- Chinese passport holders living in Guangzhou, and
- Foreign passport holders residing in Guangzhou.
Travelers may have up to two options to get Vietnam visa from Guangzhou, China:
- Get visa at Vietnam consulate in Guangzhou, or
- Apply online and get visa on arrival at Vietnam airport
Now let’s learn how to get Vietnam visa in Guangzhou in details:
1. Visa at Local Vietnam Consulate in Guangzhou
This option is for travelers residing in Guangzhou who travel to Vietnam by air, bus, cruise or train.
Here is detailed contact of Vietnam consulate in Guangzhou:
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN GUANGZHOU
To apply in person for a visa at Vietnam consulate in Guangzhou, you need to submit:
- The original passport
- Application form which is completed and signed
- Sponsor letter from a Vietnam-based company (to get business visa)
- Prepaid envelope with your address (to get visa and passport returned by post)
Note: The required documents and procedure may vary by embassy/consulate and nationality. You should contact the office before apply for visa.
2. Get Visa on Arrival from Guangzhou
Visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as visa at the airport. It is available for those who are living or residing in Guangzhou and fly to Vietnam. Application for VOA does not require applicants to travel to the consulate or submit any physical documents.
Either you are planning to get SETV (single entry tourist visa) or METV (multiple entry tourist visa) or any other visa type you have to take the same steps below:
Pay for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal/OnePay or bank transfer.
- (*) Essential documents: the printed-out approval letter, original passport, a hard copy of Entry & Exit form, 02 passport-sized photos, and cash for stamping fee;
- Vietnam visa on arrival is applied for air travelers only.
- Cost of Vietnam visa on arrival includes: visa service fee paid online and stamping fee paid in cash at Vietnam airport.
See full details about visa on arrival for Vietnam.