If you are living or residing in Hague and planning to visit Vietnam, you may want to know how to get Vietnam visa in Hague.
This guide is specifically written for:
- Netherlands passport holders living in Hague, and
- Foreign passport holders residing in Hague.
Travelers may have up to two options to get Vietnam visa from Hague, Netherlands:
- Get visa at Vietnam Embassy in Hague, or
- Apply online and get visa on arrival at Vietnam airport
Now let’s learn how to get Vietnam visa in Washington in details:
1. Visa at Local Vietnam Embassy in Hague
This option is for travelers residing in Hague who travel to Vietnam by air, bus, cruise or train.
Here is detailed contact of Vietnam embassy in Hague:
VIETNAM EMBASSY IN THE HAGUE
To apply for Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in the Hague, the applicants need to do as follows:
- Prepare required documents, including but not limited to:
- Original passport,
- Vietnam visa application form (download here, complete it and attached with your photo as guided),
- Visa approval letter for Vietnam business visa application (applied by your sponsor in Vietnam at the Vietnam Immigration Department),
- Visa fee in EUR,
- Return self-addressed envelop with a guaranteed stamp (in case of applying by post)
- Submit your visa documents in person at the embassy or by post, and
- Finally, get your visa and passport in person or by post.
Note: The required documents and procedure may vary by embassy/consulate and nationality. You should contact the office before applying for visa.
2. Get Visa on Arrival from Washington
Visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as a visa at the airport. It is available for those who are living or residing in Washington and fly to Vietnam. Application for VOA does not require applicants to travel to the consulate or submit any physical documents.
Either you are planning to get SETV (single-entry tourist visa) or METV (multiple-entry tourist visa) or any other visa type you have to take the same steps below:
Pay for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal/OnePay or bank transfer.
- (*) Essential documents: the printed-out approval letter, original passport, a hard copy of Entry & Exit form, 02 passport-sized photos, and cash for stamping fee;
- Vietnam visa on arrival is applied for air travelers only.
- Cost of Vietnam visa on arrival includes: visa service fee paid online and stamping fee paid in cash at Vietnam airport.
See full details about visa on arrival for Vietnam.