Visa on arrival is an alternative option to apply for a visa to Vietnam. This type of visa is picked up at arrival airport and applicable to travelers coming to Vietnam by air.
Visa on arrival is a particular advantage for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in their countries. The applicants neither have to go to the Embassy nor have to send out the passport.
By this way, one only needs at least 02 working days for normal processing and 01 working day for urgent processing (or only 02 – 04 working hours for super urgent processing) to get a pre-approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. This document acts as an official permission allowing the visa applicants to get on flight and get actual visa stamped onto their passports upon arrival at Vietnam international airports.
Vietnam Visa Application Form
In this post, we will introduce to you 2 Vietnam visa forms required for getting a visa on arrival.
The first is the Vietnamese Visa application form (also known as Entry and exit form). This form is required for all travelers to Vietnam with visa on arrival.
Download Vietnamese visa application Form
- Fill out the form and sign it. See guide to fill out here.
- Glue a photo 4x6cm at right left corner + prepare 01 additional photo with the same size.
- Prepare cash to pay for your visa: 25 USD for a single entry visa, or 50 USD for 1-3 months multiple entry visa, or 95 USD for 6 months multiple entry visa, or 135 USD for 1-year multiple entry visa.
Download Vietnamese Visa Application Form in pdf: Entry-and-Exit-Form.pdf
Download Vietnam Visa On Arrival Application Form
Download this Vietnam visa form in case you do not wish to complete the online application form.
- Fill out Vietnam visa application form with required information;
- Send the completed form to [email protected].
We will contact you immediately to handle the visa application for you after receiving the Vietnam visa application form.
- All details must correct as in passport. We will not be responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect information.
- Date format: DD/MM/ YYYY, for example 01 Jan 2009
- Port of arrival: airport only
- The passport expiration date must be 6 months or more than, if not, you cannot board the flight.