Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
There is one Vietnam embassy in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which is located in Abu Dhabi.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN ABU DHABI
How to get a visa to Vietnam from UAE
This how-to-get guide is especially for:
- UAE citizens, and
- Holders of foreign passports living in the United Arab Emirates.
There are currently 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from UAE as follows:
1. Get visa at the local embassy in Abu Dhabi
To get visa this way, the UAE citizens and residents need to prepare the following documents:
- A print-out of completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date.
- Visa fees.
- 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
The UAE citizens and residents will need to visit the Vietnam embassy in Abu Dhabi for at least twice, once for submitting the documents and one for picking up the passport with visa stamped.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival
UAE citizens and residents traveling to Vietnam by air are highly recommended to get a Vietnamese visa this way as it can be applied online, thereore requiring no contact with and visit to the Vietnam embassy in UAE.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam from UAE, the applicants only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information, or send scan of passport to Sales@Vietnam-visa.com and Vietnam-visa.com will complete the form;
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.