Vietnamese Embassy in Abu Dhabi functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government
and its counterpart in United Arab Emirates. It is also the place where UAE citizens
and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are UAE residents or citizens and want to apply for a Vietnam Visa in UAE, you can do it by either of the following ways:
Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?
For detailed cost & procedures to get Vietnam Visa at Embassy, you should contact directly the Vietnam Embassy in Abu Dhabi. However, Vietnam-visa.com can give you some brief information below:
– Processing time: 3 – 5 working days
– Processing Vietnam Visa Fee: $USD 67 – 95
– 2 passport-sized photos
– Additional fees: Postal cost, driving, parking fees
– Required documents: Passport, Entry Permit Form
In case you are traveling to Vietnam by air, you are highly recommended to apply for Vietnam visa online for more convenience and simplicity. With this option, you do not need to contact the Vietnam embassy & send away your original passport at all. You only need to fill out the online Vietnam visa application form , make payment of Vietnam Visa Cost and then get visa stamped upon a certain period of time and finally get your visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
No. The visa approval letter is the document to get Vietnam visa on arrival. It has nothing to work with the Vietnam Embassy in UAE. When you get the letter, you only need to print it out and prepare other items as guided to pick up full visa upon your arrival at Vietnam international airport.
Yes. Please be kindly informed that you can apply for Vietnam visa at any Vietnam embassy which is convenient for you.
However, before you go, we highly recommend you to check your Vietnam visa requirement via: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/united-arab-emirates/. The information then will show you whether you need to get a visa for Vietnam or not.
In case a visa is required for your travel to Vietnam, please be kindly informed that you still have a more convenient way to obtain it – get a Vietnam visa on arrival.
Dubai may be the most famous destination in UAE but in fact, this city doesn’t have much political offices.
Specifically, there is no Vietnam Consulate in Dubai or Vietnam Embassy in Dubai. If you’re looking for those offices to apply for a visa, please come to Vietnam Embassy in Abu Dhabi (the UAE National Capital) by following the mentioned address & contacts.
In case you’re far from Vietnam Embassy in Abu Dhabi and don’t have much time to do process right at this office, you should consider applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival through: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html