Embassy of Vietnam in Argentina
There is an office of Vietnam embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN BUENOS AIRES
Up to now, Vietnam’s embassy in Buenos Aires is the only Vietnamese representation in Argentina. This office provides services of visa issuance and consular legalization among others, and also the place that Vietnamese citizens in Argentina should contact immediately if they lose their passport.
How to get Vietnam visa from Argentina
This how-to-get-Vietnam-visa guide is for:
- Argentina passport holders; and
- Holders of foreign passports living or traveling in Argentina.
First of all, please be informed that there are currently 02 ways to get a tourist or business visa to Vietnam from Argentina as follows.
1. Get visa at Vietnam embassy in Argentina
Those getting the visa for Vietnam this way will get the visa stamped on passport before departure for Vietnam. Normally, to get visa this way, they will need to:
- Contact the Vietnam embassy for details on how much they need to pay, what they need to prepare, and whether their application documents can be submitted by post or must be submitted directly at the embassy of Vietnam.
- Prepare and submit the documents as required by the embassy, pay for the visa fee. At least, the following documents are required:
- Get visa stamped
2. Get visa on arrival
To get Vietnam vis this way, the applicants will submit an online application form for visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, and finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
This method is applied to air travelers only.