Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
There is one office of the Vietnam embassy in Brussels, Belgium. You can find its contact details and direction map below:
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN BRUSSELS
How to get Vietnam visa in Belgium
This how-to-get guide is for:
- Holders of Belgian passports; and
- Holders of other passport residing in Belgium.
There are 02 options to get a visa to Vietnam for Belgium citizens and residents:
1. Get Visa at local Vietnam embassy/Consulate
To apply for Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Belgium, the applicants will need to:
- Original passport (which requires at least 01 month validity prior the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 06 months validity to meet airlines’ requirements);
- A filled-in visa application form and a passport-size photo attached with. The applicant could directly fill and then print out the form on the web link visa.mofa.gov.vn
- Send the documents mentioned above together with the receipt of money order, or check paid for the visa fees via post mail to the address: Consular service – Embassy of Vietnam, Avenue Maurice 2A, 1050 Brussels. (11cmx16cm envelope for 1-2 passports; 24cmx16cm envelope for more than 02 passports with the exact name and the address of the applicant). For the visa fees electronic payment transfer, the applicant should contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
The passport/s with visa/s issued in will be sent back to the applicant via post mail with the charge:
- Domestically in Belgium: 10 € for 01 passport, 15 € for 2 passports totally and 5 € for each in case of more than 3 passports in total;
- Internationally: 15 €/passport.
Visa processing time by Embassy of Vietnam in Belgium: Normally after 5 working days, or urgently in 2 working hours with an extra charge of 20€/visa).
Opening hours for visa service: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 14:00 to 17:00
2. Get Visa on arrival from Belgium
Visa on arrival is available for those traveling to Vietnam by air. Below are 3 simple steps to get this kind of visa for Vietnam: