Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
It’s great that there is one office of Vietnam embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN COPENHAGEN
How to get Vietnam visa from Denmark
This is the guide on how to get a Vietnam visa from Denmark for:
- Holders of Denmark Passports
- Holders of Foreign passports currently residing in Denmark whose nationality is included in the Vietnam visa exemption list or who are not eligible for Vietnam visa exemption.
1. Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
Usually, this method suits those people who do not have fixed travel plans because it allows more flexibility. If you apply for visa to Vietnam in person at, you need to know:
- Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
- Processing time: it will depend on how fast you need. However, but be sure that you make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- Required Documents: print out of visa application form, original passport, money and one (01) new envelope with the stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
In fact, the visa application procedure may vary from embassy to embassy. So please contact the nearest Vietnamese embassy for detailed guidelines.
2. Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Visa on arrival for Vietnam (also known as visa upon arrival) is legally issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. It is available for those who fly to Vietnam.
Follow 3 simple steps to get a visa on arrival to Vietnam from Denmark:
- Make sure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months following the date you enter Vietnam and has at least 2 blank pages left.
- Prepare 02 passport-sized photos taken without glass wears.
- Approved letter is printed out.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is applied for air travelers only.
- The cost of Vietnam visa on arrival includes service fee and stamping fee. You can check the total fee of Vietnam visa for your group at https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vietnam-visa-fees/.
You may also read: