Vietnam Embassy in Japan
There are 3 offices of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Japan.
In addition to Vietnam embassy in Tokyo, Vietnam has 2 others representation in Japan, which are consulates in Osaka and Fukuoka.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN TOKYO
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN OSAKA
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN FUKUOKA
The Vietnamese embassy and consulate general in Japan provide a variety of services, including visa and passport issuance, assistance to Vietnamese in need and Vietnam embassy legalization of Japan documents.
How to Get Vietnam Visa from Japan
For visa application to Vietnam, there are 02 options for Japan citizens and residents to choose from as follows:
1. Apply for Vietnam embassy visa
The applicants of this way should contact one of the offices mentioned above to get the visa for Vietnam.
Here is the common procedure to apply for visa at Vietnam embassy in Japan:
- Prepare the following documents:
- 1 Application form (donwload here) with an attached photo,
- Original Passport,
- Visa approval document issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department, the Department of External Relations of the Ho Chi Minh city if applying for visa approval letter;
- A prepaid return envelope if the applicant requests the visa be returned by mail.
- Visit the Vietnam embassy for submitting the visa application documents and pay the visa fee
- Visit the embassy again to get the visa and original passport or get them sent by mail.
2. Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from Japan with us
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the easiest way to get a Vietnam visa for German passport holders and residents traveling to Vietnam by air. With this way of visa application in Germany, travelers will:
- firstly apply online for a visa approval letter and pay the service fee;
- get a visa approval letter via email within a certain period of time; and
- finally, pay the stamping fee in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped onto passport.