Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand
There is an office of the Vietnam embassy in Wellington, New Zealand.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN WELLINGTON
How to get Vietnam visa from New Zealand
This guide is for:
- New Zealand passport holders and
- Holders of other passports living in New Zealand.
There are 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from New Zealand as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy of Vietnam
Follow are the common steps that the New Zealand citizens and residents need to follow to get a visa from the Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand:
- Visit this website http://visa.mofa.gov.vn to complete the online form, choose English language and place of visa submission and collection: Embassy of Viet Nam in New Zealand.
- Print out, sign and attach the form with 01 photo.
- Travel to the embassy to submit the form, original passport and other supporting documents as required by the embassy and pay the visa fee.
- Travel back to the embassy to pick up the visa and original passport.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the best choice to get a Vietnam visa from New Zealand. It is especially beneficial for those living far from the office of the Vietnam embassy/consulate in this country. However, it is available for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the New Zealand citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information and pay the service fee. The information to be provided includes:
- Full name (as shown on passport);
- Date of birth;
- Passport number;
- Passport expiry date.
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Pay the stamping fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport and get visa stamped onto passport.