Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government
and its counterpart in New Zealand. It is also the place where New Zealand citizens
and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are citizen or resident of New Zealand and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?
Please be kindly informed that in case a Vietnam visa is required for your trip, you can apply for the visa at Vietnam Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand a or in any country which is convenient for you.
But before you go ahead, please be kindly informed that in case you are traveling to Vietnam by air, you aren’t required to get visa from Vietnam visa in New Zealand but there is another option to obtain a visa for Vietnam – VISA ON ARRIVAL. This option has been much preferred by air travelers to Vietnam for its convenience, fast processing and simplicity as well.
Please be kindly informed that as a citizen of New Zealand, you need to obtain a valid visa for your every single stay in the country. There are 2 ways for you to get visa: Obtain at Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand or Vietnam visa on arrival.