Vietnam Embassy in Russia functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government
and its counterpart in Russia. It is also the place where Russia citizens
and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are Russia citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?
Yes, you can apply for Vietnam visa at any Embassy of Vietnam in any country which is convenient for you.
However, before you go, please remember that you do not need to apply for a visa to Vietnam if:
Even in case you need a visa for Vietnam, you still have a more convenient option to get it – getting Vietnam visa on arrival if you are traveling to Vietnam by air.