Dear our loving customers,
From 14.02 – 20.02.2018, Vietnam Immigration Department will be closed in observance of Lunar New Year Holiday.
Kindly be noted that, if you submit your visa request before 12.02.2018, you will receive Visa Approval Letter on 13.02.2018.
Any request during 12.02 to 21.02.2018 can get Visa Approval Letter on 22.02.2018.
For urgent support, feel free to contact us via Hotline +84.946.583.583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you & have a joyful 2018!
Vietnam Embassy in South Africa functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in South Africa. It is also the place where South African citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are South African citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?