Do Bahrain Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam or not?
Yes. Bahrain is not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list, so all Bahraini citizens, living in Bahrain or any other country, NEED a valid visa for every stay in Vietnam.
In addition to these visa requirements, the Bahrain citizens need to ensure the following entry requirements to have a smooth start of Vietnam trip:
- Their Bahrain passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- Their Bahraini passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa for Bahrain Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Bahrain, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
This way helps travelers get a visa stamp on passport before departure for Vietnam and is the single option for those traveling to Vietnam by bus, cruise or train.
However, there is currently no office of embassy/consulate of Vietnam established in Bahrain.
- In case you are in Bahrain, please contact the Vietnam embassy/consular office in Bahrain’s nearby countries for visa application.
- In case you are in a country with one of such offices, you can contact them for visa application.
As a holder of Bahrain passport, in case you are traveling to Vietnam by air, we highly recommend the second option below for its trouble saving.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
Visa on arrival (VOA) is known as the best way to get a visa to Vietnam for Bahraini nationals traveling to Vietnam by air. You can see full details about this way to get a visa for Vietnam here.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Bahraini passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Citizens of Bahrain
How much is a Vietnam visa for Bahrain citizens?
- For the embassy visa, the fee is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
- For visa on arrival, the visa fee is from US$25 for a single entry visa stamping at Vietnam airport PLUS (+) visa approval letter fee which varies case by case. Please contact us for details.