Do Burkina Faso Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All Burkina Faso passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for tourism or business purpose, either a few days or a few months staying.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam smoothly, they also need to meet the following entry requirements:
- The Burkina Faso passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Burkina Faso passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Burkina Faso Citizens?
There are currently two (02) ways to get a Vietnam tourist/business visa for Burkina Faso citizens.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
This is the only option to get a visa for Vietnam if Burkina Faso passport holders enter Vietnam by sea or land border crossing.
To get visa this way, the citizens of Burkina Faso MUST directly contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate.
- They can contact the embassy/consulate in nearby countries if they are in Burkina Faso as there is no such an office in this country. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- They can also contact the embassy/consular office of Vietnam in the country they are residing if there is one there.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam if Burkina Faso citizens are entering Vietnam at one of Vietnam international airports.
With VOA, Burkina Faso passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Burkina Faso passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Burkina Faso citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Burkina Faso passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.