Do Cape Verde Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All Cape Verdean passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam, for either tourism or business purpose, no matter where they are at the moment of visa application.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam, they also need to meet the following entry requirements:
- The Cape Verde passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Cape Verde passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Cape Verde Citizens?
The Cape Verde citizens traveling to Vietnam by bus, cruise or train MUST obtain a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate. The Cape Verde citizens traveling to Vietnam by air can apply online for visa on arrival.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
To get visa this way, the Cape Verde citizens need to contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate:
- Those in Cape Verde need to contact the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in nearby countries as there is no such an office established in Cape Verde up to now. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- Those outside Cape Verde, in a country with an office of Vietnam embassy/consulate, can contact them as well.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam for Cape Verde citizens traveling to Vietnam by air as they will not need to contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate. The whole process of visa application is completed ONLINE.
With VOA, Cape Verde passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Burundi passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Cape Verde citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Cape Verde passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for the visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.