Do Egyptian Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. The Egyptian citizens traveling to Vietnam for a tourism purpose need a tourist visa, and the Egyptian citizens traveling to Vietnam for a business purpose need a business visa
No matter Egyptian passport holders traveling to Vietnam under tourist or business visa, their following entry requirements should be met:
- The Egyptian passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date; and
- The Egyptian passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for a Vietnam visa for Egyptian Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Egypt, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
Egyptian passport holders can get a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate in Egypt or other countries where they are residing or traveling.
To get the visa in this way, Egypt citizens need to submit:
- Completed application form;
- Original passport;
- And sponsor letter from Vietnam-based company (for business visa);
- And others as required by the embassy.
To get details for best preparation, please contact the embassy/consulate directly.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Egypt (including Egyptian citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA) as it requires no travel or contact with the embassy for application.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Egypt passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Egypt citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Egyptian citizens vary depending on the way they choose to obtain the visa for Vietnam.
- The fees for visa applied at Vietnam embassy vary by the embassy;
- The fees for visa on arrival is US$25 or US$50 for visa stamping for a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months respectively, PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to contact us now to know your Vietnam visa cost totally.