All information you need to know about Vietnam visa for Iranian citizens (those with valid Iran passports)
1. Do Iranian Citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Iranians are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam as a tourist or businessman, no matter how long they are staying in the country.
In addition to a valid visa for Vietnam, travelers with Iran passports should meet the following Vietnam entry requirements:
- Iran passport should be valid for at least 6 months following arrival date in Vietnam;
- Iran passport has at least 2 blank pages.
2. How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Iran Citizens?
How to get a Vietnam visa for a Iranian citizen depends on the type of visa they wish to obtain. In this post, we will guide you through the steps to get a tourist visa and a business visa to Vietnam for Iranians.
2.1 How to get a tourist visa for Vietnam for Iran citizens?
Iran Citizens can get a Vietnam tourist evisa now. This way is very convenient as its process is completely online, and no physical travel is required for visa application.
This Vietnam tourist visa can be
- applied yourself at the Vietnam evisa official website, or
- applied through our service to free you from worrying about technical issues to make sure your visa is issued on time without any errors.
The process to get an evisa via Vietnam-visa.com is quite easy as follows:
- STEP 1: Complete our secured online application form by giving us: your passport photo, portrait photo, entry checkpoint, travel dates, full name, date of birth, passport number, passport expiry date and religion (if any).
- STEP 2: Make payment with your credit/debit card or PayPal account. After you finish your payment, a confirmation will be sent to your email. Your Vietnamese e-Visa application will be processed then your visa letter will be sent to your email within your registered time.
- STEP 3: Download your Vietnamese e-Visa and print it out, and take it to Vietnam with you.
2.2 How to get a business visa for Vietnam for Iran citizens?
In order to apply for a business visa, you – as a citizen of Iran, are REQUIRED to have a sponsor company in Vietnam.
There are 02 steps that you and your employer in Vietnam need to follow to get your business visa for Vietnam as follows:
- In this step, your sponsor company will need to prepare the following documents:
- Form NA2 which must be completed online here.
- Form NA16
- Certified business registration
- And then, your sponsor company will submit these documents to the Vietnam Immigration Department which will process the application within 5 – 7 working days of receipt of full valid documents.
- If the application is approved, your sponsor company will receive a business visa approval letter which allows you to get a business visa for Vietnam.
- In this step, you will get a business visa stamped on your passport at the Vietnam embassy/consulate in your country before your departure for Vietnam.
In case you and your company need help with a business visa approval letter to Vietnam, we are always here to support you. You will be assisted in every step from the start of your application until you successfully get the visa and land in Vietnam.
3. Vietnam Visa Fees for Iran citizens
Here are our Vietnam visa fees for Iran passport holders:
- Vietnam tourist visa fees for Iran citizens: please contact us for details.
- Vietnam business visa fees for Iran citizens:
|5 – 7 working days
|3 working days
Note: This fee covers the visa approval letter assistance only, and does not include the stamping fee to be paid at the Vietnam embassy/airport for visa stamping.