Do Tanzanian Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Tanzanian passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam. In case they are entering Vietnam for a holiday, they need a tourist visa. And in case they are entering Vietnam for a business trip, they need a business visa.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Tanzanian passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date; and
- The Tanzanian passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to get a Vietnam visa for Tanzanian Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Tanzania, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
The issuing authority of embassy visa to Vietnam is the Vietnam embassy/consulate abroad.
Fortunately for those in Tanzania and wish to obtain Vietnam visa this way as there is one Vietnam embassy in this country. Click here for its address, phone, fax, email and also direction map.
Tanzanian citizens residing in another country with an office of embassy/consulate of Vietnam can also contact that embassy/consulate for visa application.
The required documents, processing time and fees of embassy visa for Vietnam may vary depending on the embassy.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Tanzania (including Tanzanian citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA) as it requires no travel or contact with the embassy for application.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Tanzania passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Tanzania citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Tanzania citizens vary depending on the way they choose to obtain the visa for Vietnam.
- The fees for visa applied at Vietnam embassy vary by the embassy;
- The fees for visa on arrival is US$25 or US$50 for visa stamping for a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months respectively, PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to contact us now to know your Vietnam visa cost totally.