All information you need to know about Vietnam visa for Turkish citizens (those with valid Turkey passports)
1. Do Turkish Citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Turkish Citizens are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam as a tourist or businessman, no matter how long they are staying in the country.
In addition to a valid visa for Vietnam, travelers with Turkey passports should meet the following Vietnam entry requirements:
- Turkey passport should be valid for at least 6 months following arrival date in Vietnam;
- Turkey passport has at least 2 blank pages.
2. How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Turkey Citizens?
How to get a Vietnam visa for a Turkey citizen depends on the type of visa they wish to obtain. In this post, we will guide you through the steps to get a tourist visa and a business visa to Vietnam for Turkey citizens.
2.1 How to get a tourist visa for Vietnam for Turkey citizens?
Before Covid, Turks had 2 ways to obtain a tourist visa to Vietnam, consisting:
- Getting an embassy visa,
- Getting a visa on arrival.
However, things have changed much after Covid, and in order to get a tourist visa for Vietnam now, Turkish travelers must have sponsorship from a tour company registered in Vietnam. Such a company will prepare the paperwork and work with the Vietnam Immigration Department to get your Vietnam visa approval letter, and you will then get the visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport and join its tour.
In case you cannot find such a tour company, or wish to have a more convenient option, we have one for you – Vietnam tourist visa package.
👉Our Vietnam tourist visa package covers:
◾ Vietnam visa approval letter for a tourist visa on arrival (also known as landing visa) valid for up to 25 days, depending on your travel itinerary in Vietnam. So please let us know your expected length of stay in Vietnam;
◾ 2 nights at a 3* or 4* hotel in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city.
Here are the fees:
|Processing time||Fee (USD/pax)|
|7 – 10 working days||320|
|3 working days||370|
|2 working days||390|
Note: This fee does not include US $25 stamping fee to be paid in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped.
👉Are you ready for a leisure trip to Vietnam?
2.2 How to get a business visa for Vietnam for Turkish citizens?
In order to apply for a business visa, you – as a citizen of Turkey, are REQUIRED to have a sponsor company in Vietnam.
There are 02 steps that you and your employer in Vietnam need to follow to get your business visa for Vietnam as follows:
- In this step, your sponsor company will need to prepare the following documents:
- Form NA2 which must be completed online here.
- Form NA16
- Certified business registration
- And then, your sponsor company will submit these documents to the Vietnam Immigration Department which will process the application within 5 – 7 working days of receipt of full valid documents.
- If the application is approved, your sponsor company will receive a business visa approval letter which allows you to get a business visa for Vietnam.
- In this step, you will get a business visa stamped on your passport at the Vietnam embassy/consulate in your country before your departure for Vietnam.
In case you and your company need help with a business visa approval letter to Vietnam, we are always here to support you. You will be assisted in every step from the start of your application until you successfully get the visa and land in Vietnam.
3. Vietnam Visa Fees for Turkey citizens
Here are our Vietnam visa fees for Turkey passport holders:
- Vietnam tourist visa fees for Turkey citizens: please contact us for details.
- Vietnam business visa fees for Turkey citizens:
|Processing time||Fee (USD/pax)|
|5 – 7 working days||270*|
|3 working days||☎ +84946583583|
Note: This fee covers the visa approval letter assistance only, and does not include the stamping fee to be paid at the Vietnam embassy/airport for visa stamping.