Do Turkish Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Turkish citizens – popular passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey, either for tourism or business.
In order to visit Vietnam, besides those visa requirements, the Turkish citizens also need to ensure their passport is valid for at least 06 months following the date of entering Vietnam and has at least 02 blank pages for immigration stamps.
How to Apply for a Vietnam visa for Turkish Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Turkey, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
Turkish passport holders can get a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate in Turkey or other countries where they are residing or traveling.
To get the visa in this way, Turkey citizens need to present:
- Completed application form;
- Original passport;
- And sponsor letter from Vietnam-based company (for business visa);
- And others as required by the embassy.
To get details for the best preparation, please contact the embassy/consulate directly.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
Applying for a visa on arrival is the best choice to get a Vietnam visa for Turkey passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Turkey passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Citizens of Turkey
How much is a Vietnam visa for Turkey citizens?
- The embassy visa fee may vary case by case.
- The visa on arrival fee to Vietnam for Turk citizens is fixed at:
- US$25 or US$50 for visa stamping at VOA counter at Vietnam airport (for a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months respectively) PLUS visa letter service fee which varies case by case. For a detailed guide, please contact us at +84.946.583.583 or live chat.