Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to enter the email and one of the passport numbers you provided in your booking.
There are two possibilities:
- You did not apply for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website – Vietnam-visa.com.
- Either the email or passport number or both you entered here does not match those you filled in the application form on our website. Please double check!
Yes. In case you cannot check your status here, and you are sure if you applied for your visa with Vietnam-visa.com or not, please send your name and passport number to our email at Support@Vietnam-visa.com. We will check and reply to you within 1-2 working hours. If you wish to get informed immediately, please call us at +84.946.583.583.
There is a wide range of websites that offer Vietnam visa on arrival service. We advise you do one of the following:
- Check your email to see if there is any email relating to visa to Vietnam. If yes, contact them via the email that you receive or google for their website to contact them by other ways.
- If you already make the payment, you are highly recommended to contact your bank to see which company name was on the charge/statement.
- Use your web browser history (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to track back the websites about Vietnam visa that you visited before.