If you wish to apply for a visa to visit Vietnam from Los Angeles, you may find the information below useful.
How to get Vietnam visa in Los Angeles
This is a guide to get a visa to Vietnam for:
- US citizens living in Los Angeles, and
- Holders of foreign passports residing in Los Angeles.
There are two options to get a visa to Vietnam from Los Angeles, US as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy/consulate
As there is currently no office of Vietnam embassy/Consulate in Los Angeles, if you want to get visa to Vietnam by this way, please contact the nearest office of Vietnam embassy in San Francisco which is 616 km from Los Angeles.
You should prepare the following documents:
- Original passport
- Completed and signed application form
- Sponsor letter from Vietnam-based company (to get business visa)
- Prepaid envelope with your address (to get visa and passport returned by post)
2. Get visa on arrival from Los Angeles
If you are currently in Los Angeles, USA and planning a trip to Vietnam by air, you definitely can get a Visa on arrival (VOA). This type of visa is also known as Visa at the airport, issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. Its application requires you NO travel and NO submission of any document. The full process to get a visa on arrival covers 3 steps as follows:
Double check your information.
Make payment for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/ PayPal or bank transfer.
Board the airplane to fly to Vietnam; and
Present all documents to VOA counter and pick the visa stamp at Vietnam airport.
Click here for full details about visa on arrival for Vietnam, covering how to get a Vietnam VOA in details, VOA cost, processing time and important notes as well.