Vietnam Embassy in the Philippines
There is an office of the Vietnam embassy in Manila, Philippines.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN MANILA
This guide is for:
- Filipino passport holders and
- Holders of other passports living in the Philippines.
Those in the Philippines may have 02 ways to get a visa for Vietnam, as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy of Vietnam
Follow are the common steps that the Philippines citizens and residents need to follow to get a visa from the Embassy of Vietnam in the Philippines:
- Prepare the requirement documents, including, but not limited to:
- Print out of completed application form for the visa;
- Original passport,
- other supporting documents (at request by the embassy).
- Travel to the embassy to submit the documents and then pay the visa fees;
- Travel back to the embassy on the appointed date to pick up visa and original passport.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
This way is highly recommended for the Philippines citizens and residents traveling to Vietnam by air, especially those living far from the office of the Vietnam embassy/consulate in this country.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Philippines citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information, including:
- full name (as shown on passport);
- date of birth;
- passport number; and
- passport expiry date.
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.