Vietnam Embassy in Austria
There is one Vietnam embassy in Austria, which is located in Vienna.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN VIENNA
How to get Vietnam visa from Austria
This how-to-get guide is for:
- Austrian passport holders in Austria; and
- Holders of foreign passports residing in Austria.
There are 02 ways to get a visa to Vietnam for Austrian citizens and residents.
1. Get visa at local embassy/consular office of Vietnam
To get a Vietnam visa by this method, the applicants need to contact the Vietnam embassy in Austria (if they are residing in Austria), or in any country where they are residing (if they are outside Austria) to apply for the visa to Vietnam.
Here come the documents to get a visa via the embassy of Vietnam in Austria:
- Complete the online form here, (place of visa submission and collection should be VIET NAM EMBASSY IN AUSTRIA), print it out, sign and attached with 01 photo.
- Original passport and 01 copy of passport (photo and personal detail pages).
- A prepaid return envelope if you want to get the passport back by mail.
- Invitation letter (for business visa);
- Others as possibly requested by the embassy.
The visa processing time is normally 3 – 5 business days.
2. Get a visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is applied online without visit to the local Vietnam embassy/consulate, as such the travelers to Vietnam by air who are residing in Austria are highly recommended this way for visa application.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Austrian citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information.
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.