Vietnam Embassy in France functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in France. It is also the place where French citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are French citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?
Yes, you can apply for Vietnam visa at any Embassy of Vietnam in any country which is convenient for you.
You can find out the address & contact of Vietnam Embassy in France through: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/embassy/france/
But before you contact Vietnam embassy, please be kindly informed that you have one convenient option to get it – getting Vietnam visa on arrival if you are traveling to Vietnam by air.
For detailed information and guide to get Vietnam visa in France, simply click at: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/france/