We are sorry to inform that there is currently no Vietnam Embassy in Guadeloupe.
If you need to get in touch with the Embassy of Vietnam, please contact the
nearest office of Vietnam Embassy in neighboring country.
Vietnam VISA Guide
If you are Guadeloupe citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
– No need to send your original passport away
– A complete online process
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
– No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
– Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
– Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
– Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
– Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
– Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
– Parting with your original passport
– Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
– What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?