Do Angola Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Angola passport holders, living in or outside Angola, departing for Vietnam from Angola or any third party country, are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Angola passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date; and
- The Angolan passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Angola Citizens?
1. Get embassy visa
To get Vietnam visa this way, the Angola citizens need to contact the Vietnam embassy in Angola or the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in the country they are residing in (if they are outside Angola).
To get visa this way, you will need to prepare at least the following documents:
- A print-out of the visa application form which is completed, signed and attached with photo;
- Original passport;
- Invitation letter (for business visa); and
- Other supporting documents upon request of the embassy/consulate.
You also need to visit the Vietnam embassy/consulate twice to submit the visa application documents and then pick up your passport and visa.
This way perhaps raises a lot of inconveniences for those living far from the embassy/consular office of Vietnam or have heavy itinerary with their original passport.
2. Get visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is a much more convenient way to get a visa to Vietnam for Angola citizens and passport holders, especially those are far from the embassy or have a heavy itinerary with their original passport.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Angolan passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Angola citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Angolan citizens may vary depending on the way they choose to get their visas for Vietnam.
- For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
- For visa on arrival, Angolan nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Stamping fee of US$25 for a single entry visa or US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
- Service fee to get visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.