Do Benin Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Benin passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam, the Beninese citizens also need to ensure the following entry requirements:
- The Benin passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;\
- The Benin passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Benin Citizens?
The Benin passport holders traveling to Vietnam by land border crossing MUST apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate. The Benin passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air can also apply online for a visa on arrival.
1. Apply for Visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
To get visa this way, the citizens of Benin MUST directly contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate.
- They can contact the embassy/consulate in nearby countries if they are in Benin as there is no such an office in this country. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- They can also contact the embassy/consular office of Vietnam in the country they are residing if there is one there.
They will need to visit the embassy/consulate of Vietnam at least twice, one for submitting their application documents and one for picking up the visa and passport.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the most recommended option to get a visa to Vietnam for Belize citizens traveling to the country by air as it requires NO visit/contact with the embassy/consulate of Vietnam
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Beninese passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Benin citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Benin passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.