Do Bhutan Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Bhutan passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam without hassle, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Bhutan passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Bhutanese passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Bhutan Citizens?
There are currently two (02) ways to get a tourist/business visa to Vietnam for Bhutan citizens.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
This is the only option to get a visa for Bhutan passport holders traveling to Vietnam by sea or land border crossing (bus, cruise, train or motorbike).
To get visa this way, the citizens of Bhutan MUST directly visit the Vietnamese embassy/consulate.
- They can visit the embassy/consulate in nearby countries if they are in Bhutan as there is no such an office in this country. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- They can also visit the embassy/consular office of Vietnam in the country they are residing if there is one there.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam for Bhutan citizens arriving Vietnam at one of the following airports:
- Noi Bai in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Cat Bi in Hai Phong
- Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa
- Da Nang in Da Nang city
- Lien Khuong in Da Lat
- Can Tho in Can Tho City
- Phu Quoc on Phu Quoc island
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Beninese passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Bhutan citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Bhutan passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.