Do Burundi Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Burundi passport holders, living in or outside Burundi, are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam, for either tourism or business purpose.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam, they also need to meet the following entry requirements:
- The Burundi passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Burundi passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Burundi Citizens?
The Burundi citizens traveling to Vietnam by bus, cruise or train MUST obtain a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate. The Burundi citizens traveling to Vietnam by air can apply online for visa on arrival.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
This way of visa application for Vietnam requires the Burundi citizens to contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate, prepare the documents required by them and then travel to the embassy/consulate for submitting documents and then picking up visa and passport.
To get visa this way,
- Those in Burundi need to contact the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in nearby countries as there is no such an office established in Burundi up to now. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- Those outside Burundi, in a country with an office of Vietnam embassy/consulate, can contact them as well.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam for Burundi citizens traveling to Vietnam by air as they will not need to contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate. The whole process of visa application is completed ONLINE.
With VOA, Burundi passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Burundi passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Burundi citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Burundi passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.