Do Central Africa Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All holders of popular Central Africa passports NEED to have a valid visa to visit and stay in Vietnam. They will need a tourist visa for a holiday and a business visa for a business trip in Vietnam.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Central Africa passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Central African passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Central Africa Citizens?
The Central African citizens:
- Must apply for visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate (embassy visa) if they are traveling to Vietnam by sea or land border crossing;
- Can apply online for visa on arrival if they are traveling to Vietnam by air.
1. Get embassy visa
This way of visa application for Vietnam requires the Central African citizens to directly contact the Vietnam embassy/consulate. However, there is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Central Africa up to now, as such, Central African citizens can contact
- the local Vietnam embassy/consulate in nearby countries (if they are not residing in Central Africa currently) ( those embassies/consulates are listed here), or
- an embassy/consulate of Vietnam in the country they are residing in (outside Central Africa).
In this way, they will get visa stamp on passport before departure for Vietnam.
2. Get visa on arrival
This option to get a Vietnamese visa is highly recommended for citizens of Central Africa as it requires:
- NO travel or contact with the embassy;
- NO documents for application;
- ONLY a device connected with internet.
With VOA, the Central African applicants will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Central African passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Central African citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Central African citizens may vary depending on the way they choose to get their visas for Vietnam.
- For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
- For visa on arrival, Central African nationals need to pay:
- an stamping fee of US$25 for a single entry visa or US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
- a service fee to get visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.