Do Chad Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All Chad citizens NEED a valid visa for every visit to Vietnam, for either tourism or business, no matter where they are currently, where they depart for Vietnam, and how many days they are staying in the country.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Chad passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Chadian passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Chad Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for Chad passport holders. See their details below and decide the best for you.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
This is the only option to get a visa for Vietnam if Chad passport holders enter Vietnam by sea or land border crossing.
To get visa this way, the citizens of Chad MUST directly contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate.
- They can contact the embassy/consulate in nearby countries if they are in Chad as there is no such an office in this country. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- They can also contact the embassy/consular office of Vietnam in the country they are residing if there is one there.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam if Chad citizens are entering Vietnam at one of the following international airports:
- Noi Bai in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Cat Bi in Hai Phong
- Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa
- Da Nang in Da Nang city
- Lien Khuong in Da Lat
- Can Tho in Can Tho City
- Phu Quoc on Phu Quoc island
With VOA, the Chad passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Chad passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Chad citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Chad passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.