Do Comoros Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Comoros passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes, for a few days or a few months staying in the country.
Comoros passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Comoros passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Comoran passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Comoros Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Comoros, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
There is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Comoros up to now.
Contact the local Vietnam embassy/consulate in nearby countries (if you are not residing in Comoros currently) to get visa stamp on your passport before departure to Vietnam.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Comoros (including Comoran citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA).
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Comoran passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com | Sales@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Comoros citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Comoros passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for the visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.