Do Congo Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. No matter how long they are staying in Vietnam, which the purpose of visa is, all Congo citizens NEED to have a valid tourist or business visa for their leisure or business trip to Vietnam.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Congo passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Congolese passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Congo Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for Congo passport holders.
1. Get Embassy Visa
There is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Congo up to now.
Contact the local Vietnam embassy / consulate in nearby countries (if you are not residing in Congo currently) to get visa stamp on your passport before departure to Vietnam.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam if Congo citizens are entering Vietnam at one of the Vietnam international airports:
With VOA, the Congo passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Congo passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Congo citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Congo passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.