Do Cote d’Ivoire Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All Cote d’Ivoire citizens REQUIRE a valid visa to enter Vietnam. If they enter Vietnam for a holiday, they need a tourist visa. In case they visit Vietnam to work with a Vietnam enterprise or look for business opportunity, they need a business visa.
Additionally, to enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Cote d’Ivoire passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Cote d’Ivoire passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Cote d’Ivoire Citizens?
There are 02 ways to get a tourist or business visa for Cote d’Ivoire passport holders.
1. Get embassy visa
This way of Vietnamese visa application will require the Cote d’Ivoire passport holders to directly contact the embassy/consulate of Vietnam. Unfortunately, there is no such office in Cote d’Ivoire. As such,
- The Cote d’Ivoire citizens traveling to Vietnam by air should apply for visa to Vietnam with the second option below.
- The Cote d’Ivoire citizens entering Vietnam by cruise should ask whether the cruise line can arrange the visa to Vietnam for them or not,
- The Cote d’Ivoire citizens entering Vietnam by bus or train, or those entering by cruise but the cruise line does not arrange the visa for them, should contact the office of Vietnam embassy/consulate in nearby country for visa application. List of such offices can be found here.
2. Get visa on arrival (VOA)
This way is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam for Cote d’Ivoire passport holders as it requires no contact with the embassy.
With VOA, will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Cote d’Ivoire passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa on arrival for Cote d’Ivoire citizens?
The visa on arrival fee for citizens of Cote d’Ivoire is fixed at a visa stamping fee of US$25 for a single entry visa or US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months PLUS (+) the service fee for visa approval letter. Please feel free to contact us for how much you need to pay for your Vietnamese visa(s).