Do Gabon Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Gabon passport holders, living in or outside Gabon, MUST have a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes, for a few days or a few months staying in the country as well.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Gabon passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date; and
- The Gabonese passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Gabon Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Gabon, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
There is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Gabon up to now.
Contact the local Vietnam embassy/consulate in nearby countries (if you are not residing in Gabon currently) to get visa stamp on your passport before departure to Vietnam.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
This way of visa application is called Visa on arrival. It is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam for Gabon citizens traveling to Vietnam by air.
With VOA, the Gabon passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Gabon passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Gabon citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Gabon passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.