Do Ghana Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
All Ghana citizens are REQUIRED to get a Vietnam visa if they wish to visit the country.
Additionally, in order to enter Vietnam smoothly, they also need to make sure that their Ghana passport:
- is valid for at least 06 months following the date of entry to Vietnam;
- has at least 02 blank pages left.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Ghana Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Ghana, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
This is the only way to get a visa to Vietnam for Ghana citizens traveling to Vietnam by cruise, bus or train. In this way, the holders of Ghana passport need to contact the Vietnam embassy. However, there is now none of such offices in Ghana. As such:
- If they are in Ghana, they need to contact the Vietnam embassy/consulate in a nearby country. See their list here.
- If they are in a country with an office of embassy/consulate of Vietnam, contact them for your visa application.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Ghana (including Ghanaian citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA).
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Ghanaian passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Ghana citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for the Ghana citizens vary depending on the option they choose to get the visa.
- For embassy visa, the fee varies case by case.
- For visa on arrival, the fee is fixed at US$25 for a single entry visa, PLUS (+) service fee for the visa approval letter. Contact us and we will inform you of the details.