Do Guinea Bissau Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Guinea Bissauan passport holders, living in or outside Guinea Bissau, departing for Vietnam from Guinea Bissau or any third party country, are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Guinea Bissau passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Guinea Bissauan passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Guinea Bissau Citizens?
There are currently two (02) ways to get a tourist or business visa to Vietnam for citizens of Guinea Bissau
1. Get embassy visa
There is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Guinea Bissau up to now.
Contact the local Vietnam embassy / consulate in nearby countries (if you are not residing in Guinea Bissau currently) to get visa stamp on your passport before departure to Vietnam.
2. Get visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is a much more convenient way to get a visa to Vietnam for Guinea Bissau citizens and passport holders, especially those are far from the embassy or have heavy itinerary with their original passport.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Guinea Bissauan passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Guinea Bissau citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Guinea Bissau citizens may vary depending on the way they choose to get their visas for Vietnam.
- For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
- For visa on arrival, Guinea Bissau nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Stamping fee of US$25 for a single entry visa or US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
- Service fee to get visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.