Short summary about Vietnam visa for Kenya citizens:
- All Kenya passport holders wishing to visit Vietnam MUST have a valid visa for Vietnam,
- Kenya citizens can now apply for Vietnam evisa, valid for up to 90 days, single or multiple entry
- Vietnam visa fee and processing time for Kenyans vary, depending on the type of visa, way of application (themselves or via a service provider)
- In order to enjoy a smooth processing of Vietnam visa, please make sure you have all the things well planned.
You can easily apply for Vietnam visa online with our support or apply for it by yourself after reading the following most frequently asked questions about Vietnam visa for Kenya citizens.
Does Kenya citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Kenya Citizens are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for either tourism or business purpose.
How many types of Vietnam Visas are Available for Kenyans
There are different types of Vietnam visas available for Kenya citizens, depending on the way of application, purpose of the visit, and duration of stay in Vietnam. Here are the most popular types of Vietnam visa for Kenya citizens at the moment:
- Regarding the way of application:
- Regarding the purpose of visit:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Relative visit visa,
- Regarding the length of stay in Vietnam:
- 30 days single entry
- 30 days multiple entry
- 90 days single entry
- 90 days multiple entries
Can Kenya citizens apply for Vietnam evisa?
Yes. They can.
They can apply for Vietnam evisa themselves at the official website of the Vietnam authority, or apply for Vietnam evisa online with us via our secured form.
What are requirements to get Vietnam evisa for Kenya citizens?
In order to get an eVisa for Vietnam, Kenya citizens need to guarantee the following things:
- Your Kenya passport must be valid for at least 6 months of your entry into Vietnam and should have at least 2 black pages.
- You have a soft copy of your full passport personal detail page (in jpeg format)
- You have a soft copy of your portrait (in jpeg format, meeting the Vietnam evisa photo requirements).
- You have an active email to receive OTP
- You have a credit card/debit card to make payment.
What are Vietnam eVisa Cost and Processing time for Kenya citizens?
If you apply for the evisa yourself, your fee will be as follows:
- Single entry visa: US $25
- Multiple entry visa: US $50
The eVisa processing time will be as follows:
|Processing time||Percentage of applicants|
|<3 working days||5%|
|3 working days||75%|
|4-5 working days||15%|
|>5 working days||5%|
👉In case you apply with us, your choices for Vietnam evisa processing time and costs will be as follows:
|Visa type||Processing time||Visa fee (USD/Pax)|
|1-2 pax||3-4 pax||From 5 pax|
|30-day single entry||5-7 working days||48||47||46|
|4 working days||66||65||63|
|30-day multiple entry||5-7 working days||73||72||71|
|4 working days||91||90||88|
|90-day single entry||5-7 working days||50||49||48|
|4 working days||71||70||68|
|90-day multiple entry||5-7 working days||78||77||76|
|4 working days||96||95||93|
How to Get Vietnam eVisa for Kenya citizens
As mentioned above, the application for Vietnam evisa online can be made by yourself at the Vietnam evisa official website, or with our support.
Our process for Vietnam evisa application for Kenya citizens is quite easy in 3 steps as follows:
Our processing time is guaranteed in:
- 5-7 working days,
- 4 working days,
It’s easy to follow, right? Let’s get started!
Can I enter Vietnam with my evisa at any point of entry?
No, you can’t. You must enter the exact port of entry on your Vietnam evisa application. Otherwise, your entry may be refused.
You can check the Vietnam evisa ports below:
|Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi)||Tay Trang Border Gate (Dien Bien)||Hon Gai Seaport (Quang Ninh)|
|Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)||Mong Cai Border Gate (Quang Ninh)||Cam Pha Seaport (Quang Ninh)|
|Cam Ranh Airport (Khanh Hoa)||Huu Nghi Border Gate (Lang Son)||Hai Phong Seaport (Hai Phong)|
|Da Nang Airport (Da Nang)||Lao Cai Border Gate (Lao Cai)||Vung Ang Seaport (Ha Tinh)|
|Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong)||Na Meo Border Gate (Thanh Hoa)||Chan May Seaport (Thua Thien Hue)|
|Can Tho Airport (Can Tho)||Nam Can Border Gate (Nghe An)||Da Nang Seaport (Da Nang)|
|Phu Quoc Airport (Kien Giang)||Cau Treo Border Gate (Ha Tinh)||Nha Trang Seaport (Khanh Hoa)|
|Phu Bai Airport (Thua Thien Hue)||Cha Lo Border Gate (Quang Binh)||Quy Nhon Seaport (Binh Dinh)|
|Van Don Airport (Quang Ninh)||La Lay Border Gate (Quang Tri)||Dung Quat Seaport (Quang Ngai)|
|Tho Xuan Airport (Thanh Hoa)||Lao Bao Border Gate (Quang Tri)||Vung Tau Seaport (Ba Ria-Vung Tau)|
|Dong Hoi Airport (Quang Binh)||Bo Y Border Gate (Kon Tum)||Ho Chi Minh City Seaport (Ho Chi Minh City)|
|Phu Cat Airport (Binh Dinh)||Moc Bai Border Gate (Tay Ninh)||Duong Dong Seaport (Kien Giang)|
|Lien Khuong Airport (Lam Dong)||Xa Mat Border Gate (Tay Ninh)|
|Tinh Bien Border Gate (An Giang)|
|Vinh Xuong Land and Waterway Border Gate (An Giang)|
|Ha Tien Border Gate (Kien Giang)|
Is it possible to extend my stay in Vietnam beyond my evisa duration?
No, you can’t at the moment. In case you want to stay in Vietnam for longer, please leave Vietnam and come back with another evisa.
However, this act should not be repeated for many times, as your entry may be suspected and refused.
Do I have to enter Vietnam on the exact date specified in my evisa letter?
Yes, you can enter Vietnam on any date between your arrival date and exit date stated on your evisa for Vietnam. Earlier entry is not allowed.
How to get Vietnam visa from Kenya?
How to get Vietnam visa does not depend on your place of residence, but your nationality.
In case you are a Kenyan, please follow the steps above to get the evisa for Vietnam.
In case you are from another nationality, please check your Vietnam visa requirements and guide.
Tips for smooth and faster processing of Vietnam Visa for Kenyan citizens
To ensure the smooth processing of your Vietnam visa application, consider the following tips:
- Apply for the visa well in advance, at least two weeks before your planned departure.
- Check all the necessary requirements before submitting your application to avoid delays and rejections.
- Double-check all the information provided in the application form and ensure it is accurate and matches your passport details.
- Submit all the necessary documents as per instructions.
- Make sure to pay the visa fee in advance (for evisa).
- Follow up on the status of your application regularly and be prepared to provide additional information if required.
👉Wanna avoid any mistake that may be caused by you during the visa processing >> We are here to help!
With our visa assistance, the procedure to get your visa for Vietnam is guaranteed to be properly followed, and your details are properly provided.
Click here and begin your process. After you are done, submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive.